Challenge Wrap-Up: Australian Women Writers Challenge 2015



I've been a rather naughty girl in that I never did get around to uploading a lot of my reviews to the Australian Women Writers Challenge for 2015 and, for this, I apologise.

The majority of 2015 was super-hectic for me (relieving in various roles at work as well as making preparations for my Mom and Aunt's visit from South Africa during late December/January) - but I'll be better this year, I promise.

During 2015 I had the opportunity to read so many great new novels that I was faced with the problem of how I was not only going to fit them into my schedule but how I was going to write reviews for all of them. Alas, while some didn't make it to my review pile, a lot of them did.

Here's a list of my 2015 reviews from newest to oldest (if you click on the book title it'll take you directly to the review of that book):

- Tears of the Cheetah by TM Clark
- The Patterson Girls by Rachael Johns
- The Perfumer's Secret by Fiona McIntosh
- An Empty Coast by Tony Park
- The Saddler Boys by Fiona Palmer
- The Enchanted Island by Ellie O'Neill
- The Secret Years by Barbara Hannay
- Sweet Wattle Creek by Kaye Dobbie
- In the Quiet by Eliza Henry-Jones
- Seduced by the Baron by Amy Andrews
- Making Ends Meet by Anna Clifton
- The Maxwell Sisters by Loretta Hill
- Close to Home by Pamela Cook
- Claiming Noah by Amanda Ortlepp
- The Other Side of the World by Stephanie Bishop
- A Time to Run by JM Peace
- The Homestead Girls by Fiona McArthur
- Six Degrees by Honey Brown
- Secrets of Whitewater Creek by Sarah Barrie
- The Pirate Lord by Vanda Vadas
- Crystal Creek by Charlotte Nash
- Northern Heat by Helene Young
- Limbo by Amy Andrews
- Rose River by Margareta Osborn
- Burnt by Karly Lane
- Common Ground by Cheryl Adnams
- The Road to Hope by Rachael Johns
- Season of Shadow & Light by Jenn J McLeod
- Missing You by Kylie Kaden (uploaded)
- Love at First Flight by Tess Woods (uploaded)
- Runaway Lies by Shannon Curtis (uploaded)
- Lost & Found by Brooke Davis (uploaded)
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni (uploaded)
- Nest by Inga Simpson (uploaded)
- Hindsight by Melanie Casey (uploaded)
- Fly In Fly Out by Georgina Penney (uploaded)
- Shooting Butterflies by TM Clark (uploaded)
- The House at the Bottom of the Hill by Jennie Jones (uploaded)
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (uploaded)
- Unsuitable by Ainslie Paton (uploaded)
- The Enemy Inside by Vanessa Skye (uploaded)
- New Year's Promise by Anna Clifton (uploaded)

Yep, that's 42 Aussie books and, although they should have ALL been uploaded, I still managed to get 14 in, at least making good on my promise to complete the Franklin Challenge by reading 10 and reviewing at least 6.

Here's hoping that this year I'll get them all in.

Keep an eye out for my 2016 Challenge Sign-Up!

Comments

Popular Posts