Happy New Year!


I know I've been a little quiet on the reviewing front over the festive season but that's because I decided that, seeing as I took four weeks annual leave from my full-time job, I would take some time out to spend with my family, just relaxing!

This doesn't mean that I stopped reading!

In the past few weeks I have once again read so many great books written by both old favourites and new-to-me authors who have now been added to that favourites shelf.

Look out over the next few weeks for my reviews of:

Unsuitable by Ainslie Paton
New Year's Promise by Anna Clifton
The Enemy Inside by Vanessa Skye
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
Shooting Butterflies by Tina Marie Clark
Daughter by Jane Shemilt

Many of you will agree that 2014 (the Year of the Horse) was a busy year which seemed to have us galloping everywhere.

Let's hope that 2015 (the Year of the Wood Sheep) will let us feel a bit more relaxed - after all, I do believe that sheep are far more laid back!

Comments

Popular Posts